Libra are gracious, fair-minded and deeply social. They are fascinated by symmetry and beauty, being dedicated to achieving balanced relationships with the people they love. If inclined to your negative side, they may become self-pitying and frivolous.
In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to illustrate the different aspects of the Libra personality. For a more complete experience, be sure to also read the anthologies of your rising sign and moon!
This book contains:
- Prometheus and Pandora.
- Mrs. Dalloway in Bond Street by Virginia Woolf.
- The Garden Party by Katherine Mansfield.
- The Nightingale and the Rose by Oscar Wilde.
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry.
- A Ghost Story by Mark Twain.
- Useless Beauty by Guy de Maupassant.